1) Shivnarine and Tagenarine Chanderpaul – Shivnarine Chanderpaul is just behind Lara when it comes being the most prolific scorer for the Windies. What many don’t know is that his son Tagenarine is also a professional cricketer and at the age of 22 he got an opportunity to play a domestic game alongside his legendary father.
2) Denis and Heath Streak – Heath Streak is a successful former Zimbabwe all rounder, who also skippered his national side. While Heath had an illustrious career, his father Denis also represented Zimbabwe and both played for the same team, Matabeleland in 1996.
3) Lala and Surinder Amarnath – Amarnath is probably the first surname of Indian Cricket. First centurion Lala Amarnath in a lot of ways helped set up the foundation stones for Indian cricket and both his sons represented India and elder one Surinder featured with Lala Amarnath in 1963.
4) Willie and Bernard Quaife – Will Quaife was a stylish English batsman who made his debut in 1899. His son Bernard played county cricket for Warwickshire. He played with his father in 20 first class games.
Also Read: Top 3 All Rounders In Test Cricket
5) George and George Vernon Gunn – George Gunn played 15 test matches for England. He was a great in first class cricket and scored 35000 runs. His son George Vernon Gunn never played for England but did well for Nottinghamshire where he played with his father.