Mumbai Indians and Chennai Superkings have been the two most consistent IPL teams in its brief history. There are a rare set of players, who have lifted the IPL trophy with both these teams. Here’s a list;
1) Harbhajan Singh – The turbanator played for Mumbai Indians for 10 years befor joining the yellow army in 2018. He won the 2013,15 and 17 edition with Mumbai and 2018 with the yellow army.
2) Karn Sharma – Another former Indian test spinner, Karn Sharma won the 2017 title with Mumbai Indians and 2018 with his current team CSK.
3) Parthiv Patel – The little wicketkeeper batsman started his IPL career with the whistle podu army and won the title with them in 2010. He did one better with Mumbai Indians and was in the victorious team in 2015 and 2017.
4) Tim Southee – The Kiwi pacer helped the Superkings on their way to a title in 2011, before joining the Men in Blue and finding himself in the winning team again in 2017.
5) Ambati Rayudu – Rayudu was a huge part of the success of Mumbai Indians in 2013,15 and 17 before top scoring for CSK in the victorious 2018 campaign.