5 T20I records that will be tough to break
1) Highest individual score (Aaron Finch – 172) – Aaron Finch has been a very underrated white ball player. If one looks at his limited overs record, it’s as good as someone like a Warner. The Australian captain has the highest individual score in a T20 international to his name.
2) Fastest Ton (Rohit and Miller in 35 balls) – The record is jointly held by Rohit Sharma and David Miller. While Miller made his ton against Bangladesh, Rohit chose his favourite opponents Sri Lanka.
3) Most sixes in an innings (Hazratullah Zazai – 16) – Zazai has been one of the great finds in Afghanistan cricket. This southpaw who idolises Chris Gayle went on a six hitting spree against Ireland and smoked 16 out of the park.
4) Most runs in an over (Yuvraj Singh – 36) – This record can only be equaled and not broken unless the bowler decides to bowl a no ball and gets smacked for a 6 every ball.
5) Highest overall strike rate (R Sandaruwan – 165.80) – This is a record that might be hard to get past, but doesn’t seem impossible by any stretch of imagination. The likes of Glenn Maxwell already have a strike rate of 150+.