Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings have been the two most consistent IPL teams ever. Interestingly, There are a rare set of players, who have lifted the IPL trophy with both these teams.
1) Harbhajan Singh – The turbanator played for the Mumbai Indians for 10 years before joining the yellow army . He won the 2013,15 and 2017 edition with Mumbai before tasting glory under Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s leadership in 2018 for the Chennai Super Kings.
2) Karn Sharma –While not many have tasted glory in the IPL even once, Karn Sharma certainly must have done some good Karma. He won the title 2 years in a row in 2017 and 2018 with the Mumbai Indians and then with the Chennai Super Kings respectively.
Also Read – 5 Players Who Could Have Been Excellent IPL Cricketers But Could Not Achieve Success
3) Parthiv Patel – The pocket dynamite left- handed wicketkeeper batsman started his IPL career with the ‘ Whiste Podu’
army and won the title with them in 2010. He did one better with Mumbai Indians and was in the victorious team both in 2015 and 2021.
4) Tim Southee – One of the leading Kiwi pacers helped the Super kings on their way to a title in 2011, before joining the Men in Blue (Mumbai Indians) and finding himself in the winning team once again in 2017.
5) Ambati Rayudu – The Andhra Pradesh. born former Indian batsmen Ambati Rayudu was a huge part of the success for the Mumbai Indians in 2013,15 and 17 before top scoring for CSK in their victorious 2018 campaign.