Top 5 ambidextrous Cricketers
1) Micheal Clarke – The former Australian skipper batted right-handed and bowled with his more dominant left hand. He had an incredible record with the bat and who can forget his 6 for versus India with the ball.
2) Sourav Ganguly – Dada was one of the best left-hand batsman that India has produced, but his more dominant hand was the left one. The BCCI president used to bowl and throw left handed.
3) Suresh Raina – Much like Sourav Ganguly, Raina also preferred to bat left handed even though he did everything else with the right side. He was a great white ball batsman and chipped in with the ball when required.
4) Ben Stokes – World Cup hero Stokes is one of the most devastating left handed batsman in the game currently. His right-arm bowling is also not far behind as the all rounder revels in reverse swinging conditions.
Also Read: 5 Cricketers Who Invited PM Modi To Their Wedding
5) Lance Klusener – This list seems to be dominated by right-handers who batted left-handed. ‘Zulu’ was one of the cleanest strikers of the ball and in his initial days regularly clocked 90mph.